BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 9, 2010

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego??

Well, she's not in northern Ghana, but know what is? Awesome people, and really cool things! Heh, I'm not funny.

My 10 day trip to the north with my friends was a BLAST! I'm so glad that I went. It's so funny to me how when I first got here, I had no intention of traveling at all. I was focused on just getting to know my family and culture better. This is going to sound awful, and I still feel kind of bad about it, but my focus shifted a bit soon after. Now that I'm here submerged in my culture, I know that I'll come back every few years or so to see my family and the friends that I've made here. But when I come back, I won't have as great of an opportunity to travel and see the different regions of Ghana and the countries surrounding it. So I shifted to traveling, exploring, and learning more about all of Ghana and the countries bordering with it. I feel a bit selfish and guilty, but you're only young once, right?!

Anywho, the trip was awesome. So many things happened that I can't even put it all in one post... no one would want to read it, haha. So I'm going to do a different entry for each day of the trip... that way I can keep the suspense going for a bit, too! :-)

Stay tuned, people!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha, the title/first line... oh man, nans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait for this deluge of posts!!!
    (hint hint)
    come on, please? it's finals soon, help us out, nans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't wait either...i hope you provide good distractions during finals studying!

    ReplyDelete